So I'm sitting here watching the SNL that Shia Labeouf hosted, and drinking some of my dad's homemade wine, and can I just say? Shia is hot stuff.
I also saw another preview for the movie The Happening, and one of my favorite actresses, Zooey Deschanel, is in it!! If you don't know who that is, she plays Sarah Jessica Parker's roommate in the movie Failure To Launch, and she's also in Elf, All the Real Girls, Manic, and Winter Passing... all pretty cool movies if you ask me... love her.
I wish that my best friends would update me more about their lives during the summer... I have yet to hear from my roommate aside from small talk, and one of my other best friends has apparently met a guy, and I know nothing about it... that's why summer kind of sucks for people who are unemployed, and don't receive cell phone service at their house... lol.
Thursday my best friends (KATJA!) come home from school, and I couldn't be more excited. I cannot wait to just hang out and have a good time. And then my sister graduates Saturday, and the whole fam is coming in for it. I'm really really excited about the coming weekend.
And as far as things you should definitely check out? Listen to The Cool Kids and check out some abstract yet fun art based on titles sent in by fans.
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment