Thursday, June 19, 2008

Idioteque

I haven't written a blog in days. My laptop has been broken, and without the help of my favorites, I tend to forget about this blog... apologies.

I've had the worst luck lately!! Do you ever feel like everything is working against you? That's what I feel like right now. But this has been going on for sometime now. The whole last month of school I fought tonsillitis... the boy I liked cut all ties with me... my camera was lost forever... I haven't been able to find a summer job... I can't do anything fun, because I don't have money... then, my laptop breaks on me... and our car breaks down... so I can't go to one of my best friend's birthday party...

So today, I've decided... no more bad things are going to happen to me. I have this old cross necklace that was sent to my family in the mail from some like monastery, and it proved to be really good luck for me in high school, so I dug it out and put it on today, and I'm hoping it helps things to turn around.

Now, I have the best group of friends a girl could ask for. They have kept me from a complete and total meltdown this summer. I am going to miss them so much when the summer is over and they're all in Columbus together.

Ok... let's get happy.

There are some songs you really need to listen to...
Alanis Morissette- Underneath
Bon Iver- Flume
Damien Rice- Cannonball
Regina Spektor- Buildings
and of course
Radiohead- Idioteque

I'm not kidding... listen to those songs. Now. RIGHT NOW!!!

1 comment:

girlcrieswolf said...

i def believe in things like that..
i have a few pieces of jewelry that i have to wear if i want it to be a good day.. like they have good energy or something.
i think i'm teetering on the edge of new wavey-ness... like with crystals and shit.
save me!
love you and don't worry, rockstars don't get shut out for long :)
(we make the best comebacks)