I'm listening to some new Mraz that I found via imeem. I am trying to stay up one more hour so I can go pick up my sister from school...
You see, I slept all day yesterday... and then I couldn't sleep last night... I attempted sleep at 4 AM, and laid in bed for 2.5 hours, when everyone else in my house started awakening... and I realized sleep was not happening...
But then around 8 AM I got really tired... but I figured I would never wake up to pick up my sister... so I took a shower and drank some coffee... but Mraz's mellow crooning is making me sleepy.
He has this great song I love to sing along with... "Spinning (You Make Me High)" Love it.
Speaking of great songs... Ne-Yo's new song "Closer" is pretty amazing.
I need to write some poetry... Being an English major only seems to work when I'm actually at school... I can't show up back to school with nothing... but every time I'm home I get like brain block, and I can't be creative... so I'll try.
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment