Sunday, June 29, 2008

Further Up

So it's a fabulous summer Sunday afternoon, and I'm just catching up on blogs and listening to the talented band Caspian, introduced to me by my wonderful friend Brandon. If you like Explosions in the Sky, you will like Caspian. If you like fun friends, you would love how Brandon dances to Caspian... haha.

It's probably going to take me like 45 minutes to write this short little blog, I have to keep stopping to scratch one of the 20+ mosquito bites that cover my body. Be careful this summer... keep the citronella candles burning.

Also, on July 8th, I get to start blogging/message boarding/ writing online for a new college website that is launching in the fall. I'm really excited about this opportunity, and don't wanna divulge too much info yet, as I want you to be really excited and surprised when it launches in the fall. I consider it somewhat of an internship for my English major.

It's important to keep your head up when you have a streak of bad luck... but more important than that is remembering how awful you felt when everything was going wrong, so that you appreciate things that much more when they start going your way.

1 comment:

girlcrieswolf said...

eek, i love your escapades.
and i think i properly accomplished my goal of being FUCKED UP last night!
how about you, gorgeous?