Thursday, May 1, 2008
Looking For Astronauts.
I admire people who can say what you're feeling inside without ever having met you, and with words that you could have never thought up on your own.
I also admire people who have known what they want to do and what they want to be since they were little... No. Scratch that. I don't admire them.
I admire the mystery and excitement of not knowing where life is going to lead you. Don't get me wrong, it's what keeps me up at night from time to time, but ultimately, I'm glad things didn't turn out the way that I had imagined they would a year ago...
I'm finishing my third year of college in these next couple of years... and i feel like I've learned a hell of a lot more about life than I have in the 18 years previous to college...
I feel like the reason we learn so much in college, is because we're so free to screw up.
I'm going to try and keep a balance of my experiences as a college student, and at the same time... I love telling people what I found online, what I'm listening to, the movie I just saw. I want to help people out, give them a reason to keep their head up, suggest something they might like.
Oh yeah, and I also want to tell you what it's like to be an English major.
Blah, that's enough rambling for now, I have my second to last class of the semester in 15 minutes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment