Friday, May 2, 2008

A Beautiful Mess.



I fully believe that people are inherently good. I look around at times and just think "wow, how am i so lucky that the people around me are so amazing?"

I love my friends.

I had possibly the most awkwardly embarrassing time last night, but i had to get it off my chest to a few of my closest friends.

Two of my favorite people didn't try to coddle me or judge me or bitch at me for my stupid decisions, but instead they told me about their own awkward moments... one story made mine look soooo much better, and now i have a smile on my face and the hope that things will be okay...

They showed instead of told me that there's a good chance things can return to normal...

People who know you, who get you, who understand you are irreplaceable... never forget that.

No comments: