Saturday, September 5, 2009

Smack My Bitch Up

So maybe you heard about this story, and maybe you didn't.

Classy and senile old man, Roger Stephens, hits a two year old that won't stop crying at Wal-mart. As if pregnant midriffs hanging out of graphic tees and kids with dirt covered faces tripping you up at Wally World wasn't enough? Now you have to watch out for old men that will beat your children.

I'm serious. This old guy slapped a stranger's baby like four times before another shopper pulled him off.

Just when we thought that Obama's speech to the kiddies and the H1N1 virus were our biggest problems, along comes old man Stephens ruining Walmart's slogan to "save money and live better."

Yes hunnies, I said parents are opposed to Obama's speech to stay in school... The same right wing whack jobs that DEMAND freedom of speech to leave the phrase "one nation under God" in the pledge of allegiance, DO NOT pledge allegiance to the United States of America, because they do not honor and respect our democratic system. These are the people who strongly oppose the president's views and don't want him influencing their children but let them sit in front of the television for hours, being influenced by all the crap and propaganda the media throws their way. These are the people who interpret the Bible to have the meaning that they want it to, when they want it to. (I've got news for you, many religious groups have a very "free" interpretation of the Bible, including the Rastafarians who believe that God wants us to smoke marijuana and back it with passages of scripture.)

I literally heard an old man on the news last night say... and I quote, "What does the president need to talk to kids for? They can't vote."

I'm not kidding.

Now, some of you are probably saying I'm a left wing anarchist liberal right now, but let me tell you something. I voted for McCain. That's right, I felt McCain had more knowledge and less empty promises and that he would protect our boys and girls in the military. However, I'm a fan of common sense. Obama should be allowed to tell the kiddies to stay in school, so they are well-educated and don't end up ignorant like their parents.

No comments: