This post isn't going to be about being an English major... it's going to be about a woman's genitals and common comparisons in modern music. I'm talking about all the lyrics rappers write comparing the vagina to food. I think this is super gross for some reason, but here are three examples for you.
1. Bubble Gum- Rasheeda's song My Bubble Gum says, "The type of girl you wanna chew all of my bubble gum..." and Yung Joc has a song lyric in I know you see it, "You chewing on the p**sy like a piece of bubble yum..."
2. Peaches and Cream- 112 has a fun song that came out a few years ago, unfortunately it compares females to "peaches and cream."
3. Blue Cheese- Really Lil Wayne? In his song entitled Pmw (I'll let you look up what that stands for), he sings the following, "I like to see your booty roll like sushi, I'm tryin' to dip my celery up in her blue cheese." Sick.
And for your further entertainment... I've procured a very extensive list of slang terms for the vagina... 264 terms... but they forgot "squish mitten."
