Thursday, March 19, 2009

Get Up, Get Out

The picture is from explodingdog.com. The caption reads, "welcome to forever, feel free to look around."

I have officially joined twitter. It's like a constant facebook status. I don't have any real friends on it, just a couple of musical artists that I like to keep up with, like Imogen Heap. Her album needs to come out already. She's been documenting all her work on a series of vblogs.

They're just making me more anxious.

I've just discovered that Bon Iver's frontman, Justin Vernon, had an ep out before Bon Iver existed... I'm currently trying to upload some of the tracks I've found and some of the tracks I just discovered on Imeem to put together an Imeem playlist to share! The playlist also has Bon Iver and Justin Vernon's songs from the awesome compliation, Dark Was the Night...

Here's the Justin Vernon playlist.

1 comment:

girlcrieswolf said...

Dark Was the Night is amazing... i looooove "Train Song" by Feist and Ben Gibbard. there's beirut and the national on there too :)