Monday, February 2, 2009

Eyes


I chose this postsecret card, because I dreamt my whole life of going to New York City, and having a successful and fabulous life there, but when I visited in December, I missed my boyfriend so much, I couldn't enjoy NYC. Somehow, I think I'll be much more keen to Chicago. :)

When I was a senior in high school, my english teacher told me that he was disappointed with the work he got from me, that he wished he could've seen my full potential...
now I'm an English major in college with a really good GPA.

I could have gotten straight a's in college, but then I wouldn't be as close with the people I am now. I'll forget the times I went to class hungover, but I won't forget the great moments I've had.

I get made fun of by some people for hanging out with people a little bit younger than me, people that graduated from the same high school as me, but around those people, I can completely and fully be myself and never feel weird.

In exactly three months from now, I have absolutely no idea where I'll be.

No comments: