
In case you can't read that tiny writing... it says "I'm ready to lose everything, because I've found the people worth failing with."
This is like the fourth time I've looked at this postsecret secret... it brings tears to my eyes every time I look at it.
But I wouldn't ever want something like this to be a secret for me. I would want the most important people in my life to know that they are worth failing with... and that my group of friends... we all screw up... we do stupid things when we're drunk... make poor life decisions... run out of cash... piss each other off... but at the end of the day we're all still there for one another.
My friends have inspired me to be myself, to be unapologetic for my flaws, and to put other people before myself.
I can't begin to thank you all. I love you.

No comments:
Post a Comment